Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Creative Hour- My life as a Pinata

 My Life as a Pinata.
As I sat on the shelf of an old dollar store, I sunk down and waited for a new day. I would watch and watch as people will hurry around the store looking for items they needed. Nobody would see me, nobody seem to want me. Untill one cloudy day, a young girl came in, looking for something that would excite her friends, something a little girl would celebrate on her birthday. All of a sudden I felt a warm touch upon my star shape body. I was being lifted up! The joyment and pleasure I felt was increasing as I was finally going to leave my location. We got home from the store and entered a fabulous home where I couldn't keep my eyes shut... well if I had eyes. The next day the little girl's parents were setting up in the backyard, where their was a massive yard, a lovely pool. I felt I was in the right place. One by One I was being stuffed with Candy, which gave me a ticklish feeling, which I didn't understand why their were feeling me up with delicous treats. I was tide to a little rope after and was being hung from a tree that had an amazing treehouse in. The children slowly started moving in to the backyard one by one, having snacks and drinks, listening to music, playing in the pool, it was really great to watch. Children began to line up, and were being blind folded, and given a decent size stick. I was confused to what game this was? They began to walk towards me taking little steps not knowing where I was hanging. All of a sudden I was strucked in the side. Another one and another one. They took turns striking me from all different angles, I was becoming weaker and upset, becuase I didn't think this was fun at all. A boy came up to me and smashed me right in the gut and a burst of colors came bursting out with treats and toys. Children screaming and running, grabbing as much as they can, and laughing, having a wonderful time. Finally I was lefted alone, and that day I finally knew what a Pinata was made for.

No comments:

Post a Comment