Monday, October 4, 2010

My Guilty Pleasure

My guilty pleasure is that nobody really knows that when I'm home alone, I love to jam out to music, and sing like I'm a pop star. One day I was reading a book, and my older brother started playing some techno music, and I got in the mood to jam out and dance, so I went down stairs and started dancing with him. I also sometimes sing in the shower because it gives you confidence in your voice, and its an awesome way to be a better singer for in the future if you wanted to be a musician. Some of my favourite tunes I like to belt out our, 2012 by Jay Sean, You make the rain fall by Kevin Rudolf, Just a dream by Nelly, and Dynamite by Taio Cruz. I could jam out with everyone if I wanted but besides my parents. I like to do this event because its who I am and I enjoy it, even though I seem quiet around my peers. Its entertaining when your sitting at home bored, with nothing to do. It doesn't really matter where ever I am, only if its a good song I can dance too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment